xenons

B

bri--man

alright folks

ive been lookin around for ages for a xenon kit for my gt (quadlight model) and i cant find any anyplace...was wondering if anyone knows of any for sale???

cheers Bri

Aidan-G

Member +
if its of any interest to you,i have a GP thunder pro h.i.d 8k kit for a gt (low beam only)for sale,no bulbs tho:(...

smythy75

Member +
it clearly states in that advert that they are road legal so if you got stopped and showed the advert the man selling would be responable so therefore they are not illegal or they wouldnt be sellin it!

my dad is a manager in a local car shop and they sell them and are 100% legal, if not the police come in, like one time a boy fitted a tv to his car and didnt wire the earth to the handbrake and was caught driving with the telly on and he said 'the place i bought it told me how to do it' so the police came in and my dad said, it clearly shows in the manual that the wire goes to the handbrake so therefore the boy had no legs to stand on, my point being, if you were stopped the ebay seller is responsible so hes not goin to advertise falsly!

Peter!

munday

Member +
it clearly states in that advert that they are road legal so if you got stopped and showed the advert the man selling would be responable so therefore they are not illegal or they wouldnt be sellin it!

my dad is a manager in a local car shop and they sell them and are 100% legal, if not the police come in, like one time a boy fitted a tv to his car and didnt wire the earth to the handbrake and was caught driving with the telly on and he said 'the place i bought it told me how to do it' so the police came in and my dad said, it clearly shows in the manual that the wire goes to the handbrake so therefore the boy had no legs to stand on, my point being, if you were stopped the ebay seller is responsible so hes not goin to advertise falsly!

Peter!

Do you believe everything you read in an advert? If you dont believe that they are illegal then do a bit of research on the topic and you will see what i mean! You need a self levelling kit, as well as headlamp washers for it to be legal...then there is the special reflectors for HIDs that are fitted to cars which are designed to have HIDs as standard so that the light does not scatter everywhere.

I'm not talking shit mate ;)

smythy75

Member +
i know were your coming from but the law cant touch you if they are european approved! obviously you have to get new lights aligned an that!

B

bri--man

thanks guys, been lookin for ages but couldnt find the ones with the correct bulbs.

much appreciated :) and thanks for the words of warnin munday ;)