yaris 1.5 tsport

EP824U

Member +
My girlfriend currently has a ford ka 56 plate with 12,000 miles on! As all of you know though, ka's are pieces of sit. I borrowed it for a week inbetween cars and cudnt believe how crap it was. gearbox feels weedy, rear struts creak etc. Plus, it feels fucking daangerous round corners and roundabouts driving at no more than the speed limit.
After driving it I have been begging he 2 sell it and get good money for it while its at such low milleage and get a decent motor. Ive finally turned her to a jap car; yaris 1.5 vvti tsport.
I am going to view and drive some with her but wanted peoples opinions on how good the are? also, what do you think I should be looking to get for the ka? Its black with colour coded bumpers and aircon.
Safe driving :drive:

cameroon95

Member +
my other half is interested in this type of yaris aswell, They are quite hard to find for sale in the net however, quite nippy wee things and toyota reliability:)

My missus drives a tsport, she loves it, infact.....i love it lol.

Honestly,great wee cars, solid reliability and look the part.Not the fastest things out there but for a bird it'll be fine :p She's had hers a year now and nothing has ever went wrong.

Things to watch for when buying 1 though, brakes are bad for corroding and the bottom arm bushes start to split on the older models :beer:

EP824U

Member +
My missus drives a tsport, she loves it, infact.....i love it lol.

Honestly,great wee cars, solid reliability and look the part.Not the fastest things out there but for a bird it'll be fine :p She's had hers a year now and nothing has ever went wrong.

Things to watch for when buying 1 though, brakes are bad for corroding and the bottom arm bushes start to split on the older models :beer:

thanks