Yellow Disklok Steering Wheel Lock (Small 35-39cm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peen

Lifer
For sale: Yellow Disklok Steering Wheel Lock (Small 35-39cm)

Item Condition: 6 months old, minor scratches from use, good working order

Price and price conditions: £40 ono - includes Paypal fees and delivery to mainland UK. Buyer must be Paypal verified with a Confirmed Address for delivery.

Extra Info: See http://www.disklokuk.co.uk/products.html for more information. Thatcham approved steering wheel lock. Great deterrent. Only reason for sale is it doesn't fit my new steering wheel. Boxed and complete with carry case. All 3 keys included along with tag/code if you want to order any more spare keys.

Pictures:

DSC00186-1.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message

You can see my feedback for previous sold items here: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25146

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery to mainland UK included in price. Buyer must be Paypal verified with a Confirmed Address for delivery.

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
visual security features like these are very effective.
If I didnt already have a steering wheel lock for my car I would snap this up

TurboDave

Member +
Absolute bargain even better than an alarm imo because the scum can see it they knows it exists and isnt just a LED and they know how hard they are to get off!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Absolute bargain even better than an alarm imo because the scum can see it they knows it exists and isnt just a LED and they know how hard they are to get off!

agreed, even though my car is cat 1 alarmed i don't leave home without my disklok :)

glanzaj03

Member +
i have the small one but in silver and it fits my stock glanza steering wheel perfectly. i've had mine a while and it's fitted all the cars i've owned since i've had it. i think the small one fits most cars, the medium size one is for vans etc. oh, and clio 182's need a large one ! have you seen the size of the steering wheel in those things ? it's like a ferry steering wheel ! lol :haha:

this one will fit all glanza's/gt's and it has 3 lock settings/holes anyway so should be fine. very good price also, best lock on the market imo and it's got the case with it aswell. mine's got scratched to bits caus i haven't got the case but this one look's imacculate.

as said above if i never had one already i would snap this up. excellent deterent.

Status
Not open for further replies.