zisco mild steel mani EFI and topmount friendly version

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_ep82

Member +
For sale: Zisco mild steel mani

Item Condition: brand spanking new never used

Price and price conditions: £290

Extra Info: bought this off kieth couple months back absolutley stunning mani made so strong, only it hits my k24 externall wastgate so zisco is gonna make me a custom mani :)

Pictures:
06082008129.jpg

more if needed

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

keirz

Member +
awsome bit of kit i have the same one. buy this someone you wont be dissapointed with the strenght and quality

Phil

Super Moderator
ah right, sweet!

LOL just read the first post correctly, though it meant it was for a top mount turbo, sorry

Last edited:

Pav

Member +
So.....tempting.....want......one!

I am suposed to be buying one of Danes (who has kindly agreed to lend me an uncoated one when Turbo-Dave fits my hybrid), I really wanted a coated one but I don't think danes will be ready for the 20th. :(

Ghay thing is, I have the money for this, but I would be plain skint untill the 22nd if I did buy it! Damn you fate!!!

Julian-ep91

Member +
So.....tempting.....want......one!

I am suposed to be buying one of Danes (who has kindly agreed to lend me an uncoated one when Turbo-Dave fits my hybrid), I really wanted a coated one but I don't think danes will be ready for the 20th. :(

Ghay thing is, I have the money for this, but I would be plain skint untill the 22nd if I did buy it! Damn you fate!!!

buy it mate ive bought a mani of dan before hes a good trustworthy guy and its a good price aswell.

Last edited:

Pav

Member +
buy it mate ive bought a mani of dan before hes a good trustworthy guy and its a goos price aswell.

I know its a good price mate and I trust Dan, but I can't afford it!

Also, I read a thread where there was an issue with one of these, kinda made me think twice about them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.