The road to recovery...

Johnny_C

Lifer
getting stuck by into this again.
removing some redundant wires from the engine bay loom at the minute.
going to stick at it now and finish it.

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00205-1.jpg

DSC00204-1.jpg

Johnny_C

Lifer
update time,the car will be running this weekend!
major push on it the last 2 weeks,just waiting on a few silly bits and my custom ps pipe.

then just have to give it a good clean,sort the brakes,and drive it.
will have pics up over the weekend.

Johnny_C

Lifer
update time.
having a lot of hold ups,with personal shit,waiting on parts,parts to be made,parts missing etc.
but i booked off all next week,sole'ly to finish this.

so,entered the garage to this....as id stripped alot off it for various reasons and my crazy ideas.

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

a while later it looking like this....
DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

and a few sneak peaks at our Garage-C ps pump set up which is near finished....
DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

we stripped alot of crap out that wont be used,so the engine bay will be alot less cluttered compared to most.

we are working on our own cars to finish things up,so no more starlets in the yard for awile!

Rob H

Member +
Nice one mate as I said on FB I carnt wait to get mine back on the road and thats only been 12 month lol

daveEP

Member +
good luck with the build lol. looks gd and ur doin stuff to improve it so thats all that matters in the end. keep that up n she'll be on the roads in no time. :D

Johnny_C

Lifer
got a major kick in the balls with this,hg seemed faultey as it was pishing water out the rear of the head,so I stripped all down today ready for a new gasket and arp bolts (which I really needed for the boost I plan to run anyway). Another set back,but not in the long run! Should have it built back up and running again 2mro all being well.

Jay

Admin
Another hoop to jump through ffs, you are overdue an immense amount of good luck any day now Johnny!