Dave@TM-developments.com

ktl

Member +
Thanks Dave again for sending out the magnetic sump plug again and fast delivery. Top person!!!

Alan_E

Fresh Recruit
recieved my turbo kit on friday from dave. the kit is a work of art, over the moon with the quality and dave is a gentleman to deal with. would recommend him to anyone.

Alan

clarkytrd

Member +
Hey Dave,

Received the Front Mount Intercooler Kit this afternoon.

More feedback for ya when the Downpipe arrives!

Thanks alot Dave,
John

GTnomez

Member +
DAve, receieved my parts (oil pump, water pump, magnetic sump plug pressure swictha nd others)

No R in my name LOL!

Dan507

Member +
Recived my towing strap and my cruise gear knob today, both look awesome, super speedy delivery also. first time i have used TMD, will 110% use again.

Cheers Dan.

Yellow stuff pads and other stuff

Purchased a few parts from tm-developments excellent quality price and delivery everything arrived next day up to now nice 1 thanks :)

clarkytrd

Member +
Hey Dave,

Received the CT9 Screamer Downpipe for my mate today!

Looks nuts so it does, fitting it 2moro so will let you know how it goes!

Great man to deal with, got it here within 3 days.

Thanks Dave,
John

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Hey Dave,

Recieved the triple gauge pillar pod this morning. Top service as always.
Will be in touch very soon no doubt to get some more bits on my list lol.
Thanks alot mate.

Stuart

stavros

Member +
Recieved all my gaskets, bearings, bolts etc earlier this week. Dave was hugely helpful on the phone and great service. Cheers mate :)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Timing belt arrived today mate. Your well overdue some rep from me for all your help so here you go:beer: Thanks again mate.

Stuart

GTom TURBO

Member +
I have ordered so many parts from dave and every order has been as described and fast on arival! Dave has given me so much advice with parts to go for and not to go for, he wont see you wrong! Have bent his ear many times over the last couple of months and he has always been happy to help! true asset to the starlet world!

Tom

EPjack

Fresh Recruit
Dave@TM-developments

received my double pillar pod for my ep91 today, fits like a glove and looks great.

well recommended

regards
Jack

Would like to say how much of a nice guy dave is to deal with... extremly helpfull and gives some really good advice. Ordered some coilovers from him and they were here next day absoloutly spot on and a really great service well done mate keep it up :)

gurrturbo

Member +
Cheers Dave everything arrived today all looks top quality! Will defiantly be using you again in the near future! Your service is top quality

Cheers again

Liam

Thought I'd say thank you for the brakelines I got in one of your group buys about two TGTT boards ago. They have lay here around 5 years and I just fitted them today.

Fit great and look lovely. If I remember right the price was on the button too. :cool:

Jay

Cheers Jay, glad you finally got around to fitting them ;)