Dave@TM-developments.com

Dane_Bristol

Member +
received the AEM Wideband Thursday SUPER FAST DELIVERY !!! Geting fited today will post pics on the members thread.

Dave is highly recommended :)

Regards
Dane

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Posted in the wrong section you numpty, this wants putting in the sales feedback forum and not the site feedback forum.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
sory lad how much did dat cost ya??.i heard alot about these wat do dey actually do??
cheers mate

Appologies on posting in the wrong section :(, i wont do it again.

Yes the AEM wideband monitors your Air/Fuel Ratio and keeps you in the know if you are going to be running lean which can cause engine damage.

So far i am running in the 10's on the wideband and never goes higher than that so a very good map indeed.

ChrisGT

Member +
Dave Burwash

Hey,

First of all I ordered KYB Excel-G dampers, which lucky for me carried a 10% discount because Dave was nice enough to give all TGTT members a 10% discount throughout the month of August! How awesome is that! Ordered a set of 4 and they arrived insanely quickly! Very fast delivery, thanks a tonne!

And the other day I ordered some Tein S-Tech springs, Dave was good and gave me some info on some other springs he sold as well as giving me a choice of what drop I wanted from the tein springs. He also gave me a discount on the delivery! Yet again the springs arrived stupidly quick (next day delivery!!!)

Can't rate Dave high enough - good quality products, great prices and very quick delivery!

Highly reccomended!! :) :)

:quadgt:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
Thanks Dave

just recieved my 3g discs and mintex pads.

only took a days delivery so was very fast service indeed.

parts look great and would recommend all day long.

thanks dave

Rik

Member +
Dave Burwash

All the bits you sent me arrived yesterday mate, thanks very much! Pleasure doing business with you again, Great service! :)

Cheers

Rik

Elaine

Lifer
daveburwash

Hi Dave

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for helping me out last night!!!

Fingers crossed we are back on track and the car will be ready soon

Thanks
E

rb69

Member +
Thanks Dave!

Thanks for the Indiglo dials Dave!!! They look great! got them saturday morning!