fuel

1. W

EMS Stringer 4424 v4

Anyone Here Using EMS Stringer 4424 v4? how is the ecu, what are the advantages and disadvantages....
  2. J

Black smoke, eating petrol

Hi guys, new to the site looking for a bit of help. I just bought a 95 GT with a 98 Glanza V engine in it. It's quite smoky with black smoke and is absolutely eating the juice. It has no airbox or filter on it and has a hole in the exhaust somewhere. Just wondering if this would explain the...
  3. D

Loosing pressure as the engine running

Hi i got this problem i cannot solve.. I am having trouble with the fuel pressure as it is decreasing bit by bit while the engine is running. A new walbro pump and turbosmart fpr are fitted and still having same problems! any ideas what may happened? Can it be a bad injector?
  4. G

Low Fuel Sensor

Does anyone have the part number for the low fuel sensor in the tank? Time to get this sorted as I almost ran out of petrol again today. Taught it was the bulb at first but thats been changed and still no light at low fuel.
  5. dark_knight

larger fuel tank?

i've been wondering.. are there any safe ways of increasing the capacity of the stock fuel tank..? would it be possible to have a rubberized tank (like those used in nas car racers) lie in the trunk area and have it plumbed to the stock tank..? if this was a tall order, how about another tank...
  6. N

4E-FTE Swap, Fuel & Spark Problems

Hi, I've swapped a 4E-FTE in my EP71, see my website 4agte.nl for details and pictures. Listen up, i'm having problems starting the car. I had the loom custom made by Saggitarius, here is the schematic: I can crank the car, and it turns over fine. Problems are: The check engine light does...
  7. L

Do i need a pressure regulator?

iv a glanza which im ordering a fuel pump boost controller and hks actuator for, the car currently has a frontmount intercooler,blitz decat and nur spec exhaust,a stainless ct9 manifold and relocated air filter,it has a fcd fitted so planning running it on 1 bar boost, will i need a fuel...
  8. A

Fuel Consumption in winter

Hi guys just wondering if dats normal to have less MPG in this freezing weather. Had a considerable fall in MPG fo the Glanza. Post ur winter MPGs. Thanks
  9. Mark-ep91

Will jam ecu fuel a td04?

well i have searched threw all the forums here and everywhere else and have not come across a jam ecu that couldnt fuel a td04 they all seem to run rich so are they able to fuel it? they fuel hybrids too and are rich! so i am right in saying hybrids are nealy as big as td04s with smaller...
  10. M

no fuel cut??

i am running my gt on standard mani and decat and actuator i hav a hks supper dragger front mount intercooler hks mushroom induction blitz boost controller i am running roughly .9 .8 bar boost and not once hav i hit fuel cut wats going on i checked everywhere for fuel cut defender and couldnt...