1/4 mile

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
NOOOOO WAY, not a chance in hell mate, had a couple running gt25 at 1.7 bar, over 200 bhp and would be lucky to see a 13.9.
take it it's a mate with seb2 set up

dac69er

Super Moderator
power isnt everything if the driver is crap. he may be very talented.
that time does sound a bit too good though tbh, but hey, stranger things have happened.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
na not a change mate, a ct9 1bar starlet will pull past a 200 bhp punto gt, tried and tested, hence why aze sold his and bought the starlet that beat him LOL

AzE_B

Member +
i had a seb4 punto t25/28 hybrid 1.6bar and i could just pull away from a ct9 1bar on FCD lol

Is spec is a punto gtr25. And says its 175bhp and does 13.5 lol and says that gettin 300bhp from a 1.4 engein is imposs coz a was askin how much power ppl got from the puntos but starlets get 300 out a 1.3 lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dude i would not listen to a thing he say's, you gott have bout 50 more bhp in the punto to beat ya, they are heavy car's but when they work they drive nicely, had a proper abarth one and was nice car

Fatman

Member +
13.5 with 175bhp is believable.. Finx ran a 13.7 on a CT9 at standard boost, would have been under a mid 13 with a better track surface.

What does a punto weigh?

Good tires on a hot day and I'd believe it without any convincing.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
lets keep this to the uk, where we no the traks etc,

punto weigh 1000kg, nearly 150kg more than a starlet, a 330 bhp 2.0 punto done a 13.0 dead, so a 175bhp would be looking for low 14 top's IN THE UK

richglanzav

Member +
hmmm hard to believe 2bh...ive ad a play with a punto gt running 1.3 bar and lots of mods, hybrid turbo of some sort, fmic, etc. my glanza was at 150bhp at .8 bar on ct9 and the punto wasnt goin anywhere.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
13.5 with 175bhp is believable.. Finx ran a 13.7 on a CT9 at standard boost, would have been under a mid 13 with a better track surface.

What does a punto weigh?

Good tires on a hot day and I'd believe it without any convincing.

you say a starlet running standerd ct9 and standerd boost ran a 13.7

Last edited:

Fatman

Member +
It's running a standard CT9 on standard boost, but nothing much else is standard...

stock block 5e-fhe, ct9 on 0.5 bar

He had it dynoed recently at 170bhp. My point is you don't need huge power to run good times, sometimes it can actually hurt you having a higher power but more laggy setup without the requisite suspension/gearbox and tires to suit.

Fatman

Member +
I just read his trap speed, there's no way 175bhp in a 1000kg car will get you to 104 mph. He's either lying through his teeth about the ET or he's actually running a lot more power than he thinks he is...

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dont need big power to run good time's but you need a big power on a up hill 1/4 mile track to get a good time over here:haha: