151bhp Glanza V

domglanzaturbo

Member +
is 151bhp ok with the following mods i have?
ARC TOP MOUNT
JAM RACING FCD
SPS RACE COATED MANI
DE CAT
EXHAUST SYSTEM
K&N PANEL FILTER

Cheers Dom

ChrisGT

Member +
Sounds a bit low for 1Bar, but more importantly if you are running 1Bar you really need a way of sorting out your fuelling (you haven't listed one.) I'd also invest in a boost gauge so you can see for definate what boost you're running.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
there is plenty of more potential there @1BAR if that reading was at the FLYWHEEL...

Thats very low.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Dom thats is a good result mate if that was at the wheels that is good that means it is around 175-180 atf given the 15% transmission loss as average.

Have you got any figures for the Flywheel reading but the most important one is the WHP one nice one mate the Manifold and decat has done you proud :)

domglanzaturbo

Member +
not got any figures for the fly wheel mate lol
yea that decat and mani has done alot mate. great products from you mate your a star thanks again for all your help may order a hdi intercooler from you in the near future. thinking about going hybrid too?.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
not got any figures for the fly wheel mate lol
yea that decat and mani has done alot mate. great products from you mate your a star thanks again for all your help may order a hdi intercooler from you in the near future. thinking about going hybrid too?.

The HDi cooler will help alot mate :)

A hybrid is a good option too and i am sure i can source something for you no worries :)