2 Speedo videos of my EK9

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Pulls well for a Honda .. just kidding!! :D

Does look good tho Dan and sounds mint once in v-tech y0!

I was more impressed with how sexy you made your voice sound ... impressive.:haha:

Iain

G

gaz_turbo1

I wish I could be as cool as you dan, I hope that was on your private track u have, u going to the bluewater meet on 6th dec, might be putting my Cf boot on tomorrow

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Ok i will delete the videos as i can see more and more sarcastic remarks... Im not looking for wows and this an that, just some honest bloody opinions. But no.........

Cheers beats, i did try my best with the voice thing :p

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
youtube? no doubt they'll be under dans profile, search for them if you want lads. lol

Phil

lingl9z

Member +
ive been in it and its pretty quick but if feels quite relaxing quick, its hard to explain but its far from slow

Lol i kinda get what you mean mate like it feels safe at speeds were a redtop mini for example feels dangerous!

always wanted to go in an Ek9 see what he buzz was about lol =]

Julian-ep91

Member +
Lol i kinda get what you mean mate like it feels safe at speeds were a redtop mini for example feels dangerous!

always wanted to go in an Ek9 see what he buzz was about lol =]

exacly! where abouts in croydon do you live? i live 5 mins from you but never seen you around?

Gee

Member +
That MPH?

Seems to go OK low down, but seems dead up top.

Not bad for a more or less stock car.

ChrisGT

Member +
Sounds nice Dan but to me it looks fairly slow! Must be MPH Gee, if thats KMPH thats shocking! lol :S