200hp setup?

choco

Fresh Recruit
hi everyone, im new here as you can see and by the way i have a glanza v but the never came to my country since now that we are importing them from japan, i like the car specially when you have a 1.3 turbo in a place that the gas cost around 6 us dollars per gallon. my question is what will be a good setup for a 180-200 whp for the car. we dont have aftermarket stuff for that car but we have a lot of parts for turbo engines like nissan, honda, mitsubishi evo, etc. even for supras and 3sgte...from what i have seen in this site i guess i can use this list of parts that i know i can find.

t25 turbo from a sr20det engine
custom manifold
walbro fuel pump
bigger injectors
ecu manage

i already have a supra fuel pump on the car, with a rx7 top mount intercooler, bronze cluth...any help it will be appreciate (sorry for my english, by the way i live in the caribbean Dominican republic to be specific)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I would recommend a TD04 Turbo kit from Sacha (WickedEP) check out his traders section. If you are after the more realistic 200WHP then I would far recommend a TD04 as it will take a load less effort to achieve 200WHP on a TD04 than a CT9 hybrid. Really depends what you want if you want great response with minimal lag then the CT9 Hybrid would suit you but if you are looking for explore beyond the 200WHP mark in the future why not just get a kit that can be lightly tuned to what you want now and then in the future if you want more power you can turn the boost up some more and get some more power.

If you don’t plan on raising the boost or wanting more power than say 180-200WHP then the CT9 will be a good option I was just looking at it from a future prospective and if you wanted more power in the future you will have to change the setup again which will cost more money.

Just adding my pennies worth.

ginor

Member +
He was after 200bhp at the wheels guys, im looking for around the same figures...maybe a bit more around 220bhp. Do Hybrids reach these figures at the wheels? Toby's kit runs 200.5bhp at the fly

lleey2k4

Member +
hi everyone, im new here as you can see and by the way i have a glanza v but the never came to my country since now that we are importing them from japan, i like the car specially when you have a 1.3 turbo in a place that the gas cost around 6 us dollars per gallon. my question is what will be a good setup for a 180-200 whp for the car. we dont have aftermarket stuff for that car but we have a lot of parts for turbo engines like nissan, honda, mitsubishi evo, etc. even for supras and 3sgte...from what i have seen in this site i guess i can use this list of parts that i know i can find.

t25 turbo from a sr20det engine
custom manifold
walbro fuel pump
bigger injectors
ecu manage

i already have a supra fuel pump on the car, with a rx7 top mount intercooler, bronze cluth...any help it will be appreciate (sorry for my english, by the way i live in the caribbean Dominican republic to be specific)

Well i was going by his question of 180-200whp :p

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
A Hybrid CT9 kit would struggle to hit 200WHP mate, your looking to run either a TD04 Setup or a GT25 setup to hit the 200WHP figure, they will both still allow pretty decent spool up time (4k rpm max)

Out of the 2 kits i would choose the GT25 setup as its a much stronger turbo and will run higher boost levels as long as the engine is able to take it, but please remember you will require serious supporting modifications to run either of these turbo kit's, mainly being some sort of engine management.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

ginor

Member +
What king of mods we looking at? I don't mind spending the money and i've got the time to do it but im not looking into forging or anything as this is my daily driver

choco

Fresh Recruit
thank you guys, well i alreday have the t25 turbo out of a sr20det engine, so i guess i can go that way better than buying a new turbo. for the setup yes im doing some work on the engine managment, i, going to do the same setup as the td04 turbo kit you mention before the only difference ill be the turbine.