20p Undated Coins on Ebay

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey All,

Who has seen the media attention surrounding thse undated coins well if anyone has seen on ebay they are selling for 250-300 for an undated coin. In fact i have seen them sell for 750 pounds on another bidding site !! Crazyness

Dane_Bristol

Member +
It is crazy aint it !!

I just bought two Genuine ones for 320.

Yeah tell me i am a fool but i know that i wil get a nice return on both of them once sold !

smythy75

Member +
It is crazy aint it !!

I just bought two Genuine ones for 320.

Yeah tell me i am a fool but i know that i wil get a nice return on both of them once sold !

It's all a buzz mate. I'd sell em quick before it goes away and no one will want to give atenor for it! Bit like the George best fivers!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Yeah they are going to be sold straight after i get them thats foresure il report back out of interest once they are sold on whether it was worth it or not lmao.

munday

Member +
Its rumoured they could be worth up to 10k in 10-15 years time

I know i would hold onto one if i had it!

D1v

Member +
i bought one for £220 and iam keeping it for 10 years + then even if i doesnt make that much it wont be such a big deal hey whats £220 i used to lose more than that a week playing poker lol

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
i bought one for £220 and iam keeping it for 10 years + then even if i doesnt make that much it wont be such a big deal hey whats £220 i used to lose more than that a week playing poker lol

Fancy coming to the TGTT.com track day then? It's much less than £220! Check the sig!

munday

Member +
Ok sorry, lets just say between loads and shit loads then.

And once all this furious buying and selling dies down and a lot of the coin collectors have got them locked away never to be seen again, that's when people will lay big money for them. They are worth much less now simply because there are so many going up for sale.