350z ruined at a bodyshop (EPIC FAIL)

aaronw

Member +
holy shit!! must of tried doin it in there lunch break.

how they did that to a customers car is unbeleivable!

Ryno

Member +
nearly cried with laughter when i was the wood!!!

do feel sorry for the guy but would anyone of even accepted their car back in that condition?

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
OMG no way thats is terrible is that even serious? my god i cant even believe that i mean wtf? WOOD? ar u serious... :O

dantheman

Member +
them screws on the sideskirt are classic :haha: if he did them all straight and equally apart it wouldnt have been so noticable.. loving the bit of chipboard wedged in the sideskirt too :haha:

seen this on local forums earlier, to be honest its fucking terrible job theyve done absoloutle diabolical but work it out in pounds what hes paid to have it all done, dont get me wrong its inexcusable the work hes done but lets be brutaly honest, He was paying peanuts for the job, end of the day u pay peanuts u get monkeys.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i cant spray particularly well but could do a better job tha that with spray cans. that fitment is terrible and the way that car was whe it was pickep up was terrible. even from a distance it looks shite.

i would cry. its criminal that companies think they can do stuff like that and get away with it.

GLANZA BOOOI

Member +
seen this on local forums earlier, to be honest its fucking terrible job theyve done absoloutle diabolical but work it out in pounds what hes paid to have it all done, dont get me wrong its inexcusable the work hes done but lets be brutaly honest, He was paying peanuts for the job, end of the day u pay peanuts u get monkeys.

Thats true arite but jesus thats is seriously so so so bad its unbelievable that they would do that no matter how much they got paid

Mike_ep91

Member +
that was f*ckin ridicolous how the hell could they do that to someones car and not expect the person to see how terrible it was.the screws holding on the skirts:eek:

I must show pics of how a bodyshop left my brothers transit van! its actually funny how they "tightened" up the bull bar lol! will show pics 2moro if i can

glanzanut

Lifer
that has just blew me away i cant believe what i just seen!!! you honestly could have done a better job on your drive than that clown did. but lets be honest here if the guy loved his car that much and wanted a top notch job done on it, then what the hell was he thinking taking it to a guy who offered to do it all for $250. i mean u cant get a bloody meal for two for that these days. also he obviously did no research into work these guys had done because judging by the standard of that work, then no job they do is going to be very gd. and then to slag off people on other forums saying they are spreading shit lol, i reckon more like people share the same opinion as me that its partly his own fault. truth hurts springs to mind!!!!:freddy:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
what a waste of money!

such a pity that such a sweet ride gets ruined like that... hell hed need to spend a fortune to get it to look like how it was originally...

too many cowboys out there :shoot:

sx_turbo

Lifer
that has just blew me away i cant believe what i just seen!!! you honestly could have done a better job on your drive than that clown did. but lets be honest here if the guy loved his car that much and wanted a top notch job done on it, then what the hell was he thinking taking it to a guy who offered to do it all for $250. i mean u cant get a bloody meal for two for that these days. also he obviously did no research into work these guys had done because judging by the standard of that work, then no job they do is going to be very gd. and then to slag off people on other forums saying they are spreading shit lol, i reckon more like people share the same opinion as me that its partly his own fault. truth hurts springs to mind!!!!:freddy:

he paid $750 mate, to fit and paint the body kit.

which imo and through experiance, is very very reasonable

Adam_Glanza

Member +
either way, if you took your car to a bodyshop and he quoted a cheaper than usual price, you would never expect that to happen!

just because he paid cheap doesnt mean he should expect cheap thats just ridiculous.

i dont think the guy that owns it is to blame? the end of the day maybe he should of looked into the guy a bit more, but no1 could expect shoddy work like that.

i remember a thread for an mr2 a while ago with pretty much the same consequences, and they said well u paid cheap so you got cheap.. wtf?

even if i was quoted 50 quid i would still expect that to be there top work