3G Big Brake Kit received and Fitted *Feedback*

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Got my 3G Big Brake set through the post today from Mr Burwash and WHAT a kit it is.

Honestly it was extremely well packaged, very very clean and the way it fitted on the car was awesome. I am so chuffed with the kit. They look stunning and the braking power is emense and will be more than enough for me once i reach my goal. It has been a long time comming but i can honestly say it was been worth the wait in every aspect. Top man Dave really really happy !!!!!. Anyone who was thinking of purchasing a set should go ahead without any hesitation whatsoever you will not regret it !

Here are the pics:

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

Damage

Member +
Hey Dave. Try get some Willwood calipers to fit on the stock discs mate. Cause I really want to get the brakes better but keep my 14s on when it comes to racing.

bullet

Member +
god dam it i was out when they tried to deliver mine, oh well been all aranged for tomorrow, and will be fitted tomorrow night

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Now the R+D phase is all sorted Dave are these gonna be in stock all the time? They look the nuts and I really should think about getting some better stoppers! I know the guys in the group buy got em a bit cheaper, how much to us Johnny come Latelys?
Cheers dude.