3S starlet done finally

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Well its finally done... after so much hassle! Mapping is next Tuesday

Fully forged 3SGTE
GT35/30 hybrid turbo
Motec ecu

This list is massive but i wont go on lol.

A few pictures so far:

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
did you drive her already??
do you have clips?
great car

Ive driven it around 280miles so far yes. I have a small clip but i cant rev it past 3K or floor it so its not that interesting. Ill post some videos when its mapped and hopefully running well.

Thanks mate

Hats off to you that is gonny be mega not jst a 3s its forged aswell that will chuck out some
Power hahah ! When you can im
Sure we would all love to see clips good luck
Eith the map !

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Chris so right man, and you wouldnt believe the hassle and problems ive had trying to get this car sorted... dam its been a long process.

We are hoping for 500 WHP.. so whatever that is in fly.. But its so responsive even now, on 1/8 throttle between 1-3K revs it feels like a quick N/A car.. A tad light throttle and the turbo wants to spool at 2K!

turboloon

Member +
looks wicked bud...and well done for sticking with it i hope you reap the rewards...this time last year ye nearly gave up,but you seen sense:)this is gonna be awsome and the torque will be nuts:)

Gilly2006

Member +
looks ace man!!! well done!!
i remember reading your project when you had just bought the car.
utter respect dude!

Jay

Admin
Can't wait to see how she responds to mapping, it's been a long road so far Dan.

Oh and you forgot to cover your engine mounts with cloths mate.. lolz

Jay

Galen

Lifer
Its gonna be mental! I remember seeing the vids of it before and even then it was crazy.
Looking forward to these clips and good to see it back running again

kemnaychris

Member +
Starlets are getting crazier all the time :)

Quite amazed to see a engine and gear box fit under the bonnet how the hell did u get mounts and fit it

Quality build there :) is it a mr2 twin turbo engine but we 1 bo?