50 posts and still cant advertize on forsale section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Lifer
I know dude but they might not approve as you've only got to 50 posts a you want to sell your car. They might see it as you just ran your posts up to 50 in order to sell your car on the other hand they might approve. best of luck with the sale.:rockon:

ChrisGT

Member +
Have a little patience...you make it sound like you've waited ages! Oh wow, your second post was 13 minutes after your first! lol

GTti

Member +
Your thread was rightly deleted by a member of the team.

Read the rules before posting in the classified section.

WTF i have a been amember here since
Total Posts

so dont come to me and hit me with ur crap im a spammin to get my posts up fair enough the last say 5 posts have been "nice car" etc but fcukin comon i have been here for ages

so what that i dont troll forums i do have better things to be doing with my time like strip an Evo engine

also ur a mod hook me up

Last edited:

GTti

Member +
Even if you had 50 posts at the time of your thread it would have still been removed because you failed to use the sales template. If you're going to list your car for sale (Or swap) then it needs to be used, also it needs to be in the cars for sale section and not the wanted section.

As the rules state, threads submitted that don't conform to the rules will be deleted without any notice. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20854

You can resubmit your thread and someone will approve it, since you've just thrown it back at me you can wait longer untill someone else decides to approve because I certainly won't be.

Cheers,

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Total Posts

so dont come to me and hit me with ur crap im a spammin to get my posts up fair enough the last say 5 posts have been "nice car" etc but fcukin comon i have been here for ages

so what that i dont troll forums i do have better things to be doing with my time like strip an Evo engine

also ur a mod hook me up

nice attitude!!! you only got to 50 posts just to sell an item :) wow that will really help you with your sale

gv1.3

Admin
Total Posts

also ur a mod hook me up

Adjust your attitude

lol adjust my attatude now thats a fcukin joke that u sit there behind ur comp thinking ur a E gangsta shoutin the odds when all im trying to do is sell my car to some1 that may get more use out of it that me

and i wasnt trying to sell my car in the 1st place i was offering it as a swap if any1 wanted to offer me money for it then happydays

sneddin or what ever ure name is look @ my rep i havwe sold a few things from here with out any problem as i hjave bought things here also

all im saying is if it says u need 50 posts to be able to post in either forsale section then say that it will have to be approved 1st and stop all thes E gangsta sh*t

WallaceGlanza

Member +
lol adjust my attatude now thats a fcukin joke that u sit there behind ur comp thinking ur a E gangsta shoutin the odds when all im trying to do is sell my car to some1 that may get more use out of it that me

and i wasnt trying to sell my car in the 1st place i was offering it as a swap if any1 wanted to offer me money for it then happydays

sneddin or what ever ure name is look @ my rep i havwe sold a few things from here with out any problem as i hjave bought things here also

all im saying is if it says u need 50 posts to be able to post in either forsale section then say that it will have to be approved 1st and stop all thes E gangsta sh*t

It also says to apply the template and read all of the rules which you obviously haven't done...

Derek

Lifer
There saying the only reason it wasn't approved was because you didn't use a for sale template, if you had read the previous posts above you might of realised thats why it wasn't approved.:rolleyes:

simonleeds

Member +
What the fuck is a E gangsta ?
Man this site has changed so much in 3 years its turning into a warzone, just put yor car on ebay or autotrader fella .Probs not worth the headache trying to get it on the classifieds on here

it does say 50 posts though strange not to let you post it up

ahhh a sales template that seems fair enuff give it a go mate

GTdan

In The Closet
rules are there for a reason dude, yes you may think that its childish, but they are there to protect members of the site.
if your not happy with them, or dont want to abide by them, theres other forums :)

PS Im not being an E gangsta, im just gangsta full stop

Derek

Lifer
white-gangsta.jpg

goldenvtr

Member +

with a tude like that whos going to want to buy a car from you:p

Status
Not open for further replies.