6 Speed gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE: Corolla g6, 6 speed box

ITEM CONDITION used apx 100k miles frequent 75w90 oil changes no crunches or syncro issues.

5e0f4651-3ac0-ff3c.jpg

EXTRA INFO: Will include the 6speed cables and rear mount as it's different. ;). However... I will say that one of the cables copper/brass bushes has disappeared- not a major issue and any half able grease monkey can resolve.(from the part where it fits on the selector arm gearbox end) see pics.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: £110 no offers

DELIVERY AND CONDITIONS: I will deliver upto 150miles at 30p per mile.
I have access to pallets and am willing to arrange a courier to ship. Not sure of cost at this time.

Bump am very interested!! Straight foward bolt on and fit cables and you will be away??

I'm including the cables as it helps get the 'feel' AFAIK the 5speed cable are 'tight' and can cause miss shifting.

I will update with better pics including some suggestions in a mods thread
to show what is for sale & by who more clearly.

The shifter operates the cables, the 6 speed & 5 speed cables are slightly different lengths- they are included.

lukep

Member +
can you find out rough dimentions and weight for me please I'll find out how much it is to get it collected

Straight fit dude.
the selector cables will give an improve the feel for the 6 speed box and help space them out as the five speed cables are too tight. You'll need to retain- re use the bolt on rear and front gearbox mounts from the standard box simples.

If someone wanted it fitted the offer is there for beer tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.