75444-10150 Rear Starlet Decal

Jay

Admin
For the mk2 & mk3 GT EP82:

Part number is 75444-10150
Price is a reasonable £9.90+vat (UK)
Piccy:

DSC_0057.jpg

Get in quick before they stop making them.

Jay

nistarbo

Member +
Gonna need one of these soon. Thanks.
Any details on the rear gt turbo sticker.
Do you know if the side moulding stickers are available separate?

Jay

Admin
I'm waiting on the gt decal arriving mate, it's got an eta of August. I'll check the door decal information when I'm in next.

Jay

Admin
Last time I checked the light-coloured ones for dark cars was discontinued but you could still get dark ones for light-colored cars.

Will doublecheck next time I'm in with Mr T.

_shaun_

Member +
Don't supose they still do the glanza stickers for the rear quaters? Copy's just don't look right but ma nearest Toyota is 80miles away ha

Jay

Admin
Yeah the decal on the other side is on back order till August (I ordered one at the same time as this one).

That just means they are hauling some poor old fella out of retirement to fire up the antique machinery at the back of the factory with the thick layer of dust on it lol.

nistarbo

Member +
Managed to get this and the gt decal from toyota..... But was disgusted when the door decals where ordered I had to order the dark silver as the light silver is discontinued. So all good? No when I went to collect them only one side had arrived even though I got a delivery date for both the other side is now discontinued so I'm stuck with one size in the wrong colour lol.
Waiting on my local Toyota investigating why I was able to order and pay only for no arrival and stock now discontinued. I'm not very hopeful for a restock but here's hopeing!