96 Glanza

dac69er

Super Moderator
nothing is selling atm.

ive seen half decent cars for sale for a few £100 and they just wont shift.

CMR

Member +
You won't get much cleaner than that grey one, bargain price i think its still available too

Jay

Admin
Pretty sure this one is already sold. I was up at Trevor's when a couple came to look at it.

Trev can confirm for sure though.

rickie

Member +
For the love of god can nobody see what is for sale here. A beautiful low mileage example for £2700. And rest assured, this car like the rest is sourced by the best. That sounds catchy actually. Maybe you could use that for a slogan Trev lol.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
omg!!!! im really surprised nobody has snapped this one up yet!!! :eek:

cmon lads somebody must want a true bargain!!

After-Glanza

Member +
Sold my car there so forget the above message. is that coilovers in the car? how much mot and tax will the car come with. Would you take £2500? I have seen this car before anyway as i was up with my brother when he got his. cheers. chris.

Last edited:

Trevor

Member +
Glanza

I'll meet you halfway at £2600 can't say fairer than that.It has at least 6 months Mot and will come with 6 months Tax.
Sold my car there so forget the above message. is that coilovers in the car? how much mot and tax will the car come with. Would you take £2500? I have seen this car before anyway as i was up with my brother when he got his. cheers. chris.

Phil

Super Moderator
sounds like a bargain right there^^ get back in a ep after-glanza!!,

some nice ep's and mx5 for grabs at the moment trevor.

Phil