A few glanzas and gts at JAE, who was there?

SumoDan

Trader
I was working all weekend so didn't get a chance to have a proper look around,

Who's was the Glanza with the deep dish wheels and Carbon headlamp intake?
Looked pukka :cool:

Streetech

Member +
I was there on the toyota sprint series stand with ToyoBaz next to the show and shine area.

I thought I would have seen more Gt turbos but only saw a handfull. Got some pics I will post later, at work now so dont have them.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
with tuning developments plastered all over it :p

wasnt that the stand where that s2000 did some donuts and crashed into someone?

No it wasn't that was the Edinburgh guys that were on the other side :( TC tuning guys were well behaved from where I was :D I saw that happen, it was lucky no one was hurt, he was a proper t**t tho he was laughing about it ffs!

x

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I was there on the toyota sprint series stand with ToyoBaz next to the show and shine area.

I thought I would have seen more Gt turbos but only saw a handfull. Got some pics I will post later, at work now so dont have them.

Yep Saw you guys to :D Both looking good :) I was surprised no gts but then that gives us a goal for next year to get the gts together and show the glanzas what its about lol :D x

bildo

Member +
Yeah I saw you hun :) Spend most of the weekend keeping it shiny :) Mine wasn't there but we were in my partners silver EK9 which wasn't parked far away from you xx

Oh really? I did clean it up on the Saturday as it had looked awful after it went to about minus ten overnight and had dew all over it haha.

wasnt that the stand where that s2000 did some donuts and crashed into someone?

It was one of the Edinburgh Cruise lot, the guy who crashed into the Civic seemed an utter twat and someone overheard him say 'It's only a £500 car.' Poor girl whos car he hit was in tears. All that over some twat with Daddy's money who can't drive and just attempts to do donuts on wet grass with a load of cars around.

And also, us on TC Tuning were very well behaved, we just shared love amongst ourselves and smothered our testicles on each others cars. All in all a normal weekend really. :haha:

Streetech

Member +
Some car pictures I took of the weekend

DSCF1056.jpg

DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1053.jpg

DSCF1052.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1026.jpg

DSCF1025.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1008.jpg

Spot the problem..
DSCF1007.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

DSCF1050-1.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

Not sure what they do MPG but Andy Barnes must have spent a fortune because all he did all weekend was drive this around the fields.
DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1043.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

ZEP 082

Member +
some pics at last. very nice cars there. would like to see more photos of nick's gt and that white glanza interior.