A little fed up waiting

Craig_GT

Lifer
Hey guys/gals, was kinda hoping this wasn’t going to come to this, but its been over a week now-and the replies from the person are getting fewer and far between.

As most of you know I sell a lot of parts/spares on here, and I deal with a lot of cheques.
On Fri 13th March one of my cheques was due to clear and I didn’t have time to check for sure as it was my Cousins funeral in the afternoon, so first thing I posted the parts out-assuming it had cleared (don’t like customers to be kept waiting)
On Sat I get a letter from the bank saying the cheque bounced due to it being “post dated”
On Sat afternoon I get a hold of the guys number and also PM him explaining whats happened, He says no worries al get another cheque out to you, the parts have arrived safely.
On Sun, he says he’ll do it tomo (Mon)
On Monday, I chase this up. He says he would write one out after work Monday night.
Tuesday, I text to find out any update:
11:24am I get no reply
14:37pm sent again, asking for an update and told I don’t want to be waiting much longer as you received the parts 4 days ago.
14:51pm I get a reply- “No I haven’t, been walking up and down the M25 all day, I will get it to you Craig I swear!”
14:52pm I sent a text asking when it will be in the post?
14:59pm “I will get some stamps and send it off some time this week, sorry for the wait.”
15:00pm I reply- no problem, please keep me up to date. If you have online banking you can do a bank transfer. – NO Reply
Wed: text to find out if he has sent cheque yet, can you keep me updated
Thurs: get a reply saying so sorry, just been really busy with work, will defo do it this week.
Sun: I text to ask whats happening with the cheque, and I get no reply.
Today 23rd: Text saying im not happy, having to wait over a week on a cheque being posted.

I hope this can help push things along before I start naming names, as I don’t like naming and shaming but I am understandably a bit pissed off in waiting and my texts being ignored.

Craig

Last edited:

Craig_GT

Lifer
Ironically just had a reply, it "will be sent out on Wed" :)

how much are you/did you lose out?

shame really

not alot mate tbh but just dont like being kept waiting or ignored but it seems to have been sorted now. hopefully it gets sent out on Wed.

Craig

Craig_GT

Lifer
Name and shame, this is why we have a sales feedback section.

He said he will send out another one.
Al give him untill tomo and if either cheque is not at my door tomo i'l be naming and shaming, that way hes had 7days for delivery from when it "was posted" cant be fairer than that in my opinion.

Craig