a question to the track guys

Dan_112

Member +
Ive got a day booked at donny but worried i wont make the 98db limit :( im running a full wepr exhaust on a td04 (without a screamer pipe), mapped on emange blue. Ive been looking at bungs but worried it will affect the performance with the back pressure. So my question is, what other ways can i down the tone abit?? What are u guys running that go on tracks??

Thanks

lleey2k4

Member +
I got less than 90dB with a WEPR Sidewinder on TD04 and same again with a GT28 with Blitz Nur spec exhaust.

Never seen a starlet stopped from going on track before.

wickedep

Trader
ahh nice to see some wepr exhaust owners..very rare and awesome product :) . unfortunately you'd need to restrict the flow to keep noise down if need be..this would mean a drop in performance :(

Jay

Admin
I've used Sacha's systems for years at Kirkistown without any complains (both CT9 and TD04). Well worth the risk as they are great exhausts!

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
as above, cant see it break the DB limit, if anything it would give the honda boys a headache trying to keep under the limit, not so much turbo charged

Dan_112

Member +
Cheers rory, i measured it last night about 1 meter or so away with an app on my phone (probably not that accurate i no) but was hitting 92db on tick over :(