A sad fairwell......

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
....for now. As the observant amongst you (christ knows I've been on about it enough!) will know, I'm moving back to the UK at the end of the month. Unfortunately the Cyprus phone fellas need 2 weeks to sort my final bill out so that means I'm gonna get my phone line disconnected tomorrow. So I guess this is good bye until I can get tinterweb back home. I'm gonna miss you guys. :(

Love Hutch. :D

Elaine

Lifer
Hutch I think TGTT might just fall apart with out you lol

Hope the move back to the UK goes well!!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
lol cheers Elaine, I'm sure you'll all be ok though. TBH not looking forward to my return to the land of strict MoT's, expensive tax/insurance/fuel and chavs. :( But atleast the Starlet owners are more friendly in the UK! :D

ChrisGT

Member +
No we're not...good riddance! Don't come back EVER!

Mwuahaha I jest. Hope the move back to sunny England goe smoothly mate! Cya soon!

riko666

Member +
....for now. As the observant amongst you (christ knows I've been on about it enough!) will know, I'm moving back to the UK at the end of the month. Unfortunately the Cyprus phone fellas need 2 weeks to sort my final bill out so that means I'm gonna get my phone line disconnected tomorrow. So I guess this is good bye until I can get tinterweb back home. I'm gonna miss you guys. :(

Love Hutch. :D

Honey noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :(