aberdeen meet

mark1991

Member +
There is going to be a big meet in aberdeen at the end or march, it is a group called track and street grampian some of you may know it. i would love to see alot of the city/shire lads to come along or any of you guys further a field.

it is to be held at the Beach Boulevard Retail Park on the saturday 31/3/12. starting at 8.00pm untill late. there is always a wide variety of cars.

here is a link for anyone using facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/events/347487158595093/?notif_t=event_invite

Fletty

Member +
hi guys, im a moderator on trackandstreetgrampian.com and we have decided to make this big meeting a charity fundraiser for Help for Heroes, we are going to do a raffle to win some small prizes to help boost the donations. feel free to donate a couple of pounds or you could even donate some car cleaning stuff which we could raffle on. remember that all proceeds are going to Help for Heroes :)

callum

Member +
Il be there if i can get my engine freshened up in time nd rebuilt ready to run high boost. Having my fingers crossed. All should go well tho:-/

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Damn this crept up quick! I won't be making it either though - I may well still be lying under the beemer changing the propshaft coupling.

However if anyone is at crail tomorrow I'll see you there hopefully.:)