Addition to the Runx

GTRob

Member +
been off the site for a while now since i got my new car, also we are now in the last few weeks of our high season here so work is keeping me very busy. anyways jus thought i show you all some pics of the winglets i got made for my car, i think its finished off the body kit nicely.

comments welcome

before
Runx004.jpg

Runx003.jpg

after
Easter064.jpg

Easter065.jpg

Easter066.jpg

let me know what you all think

cheers
Rob

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yo dread! loooooooooooooooooong time man!

how u doin u old beach bum lol :p

cars lookin HOTTTTT really like the wee additions man! keep up the good work!

u got sailin week soon no? or was that beginning of april?

anyways
peace bro!
kon ;)

GTRob

Member +
yo dread! loooooooooooooooooong time man!

how u doin u old beach bum lol :p

cars lookin HOTTTTT really like the wee additions man! keep up the good work!

u got sailin week soon no? or was that beginning of april?

anyways
peace bro!
kon ;)

whats up dread, yea been a long while since i come on here, sailing week is this weekend boss, and looking to be a good one too, the new world record holder of the fastest mono hull is here to compete this year, so should be some good sailing this sunday and next week. still waiting to hear u coming over and chill out caribbean style.

cars going well too, jus got some new tires last week so hoping to go the track and put down a time. hoping for high 13's with a good pass. will keep u updated.

cheers
rob

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Rob.... sorry to have such bad attention to detail but is it just the spoiler that has changed?????

If so it does look very well.....

GTRob

Member +
thanks everyone, will try to polish it this weekend and take some nice sunset photo's or something, as she is very dirty in that pic

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks really nice that

that small addition has transformed the way it looks at the back. very subtle yet stands out so much aswell.