Ae86 Sex?

glanzanut

Lifer
i totally agree mate i so want a turbod ae86 and that looks mint! in fact i can feel myself getting slightly aroused right now!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
if give my left nut for that!

right one has already been sold to complete my engine ... :( lol

thats a dream i wish to see in my garage in a few years !

can u believe it there is NOT 1 in malta :eek: there isnt even a model report of one done yet lol..:homer:

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/pow...in-ae86-intercooled-turbod-4ag-wide-body.html

Check this AE86, Turbo'd for sale. Estimating around 7-8k landed. Looks amazing!!

Id swap for that anyday.

Iain

Great cars love them would you swap for this charged one which my mate is looking to shift for a hatch lol.Apologies I just stuck that in if its out of line delete I know it aint the for sale section.
4851880554a7508476329l.jpg

Last edited:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
It says on the advert the rear tyres are cracking. Does that mean they're really good or they have cracks in them? :homer: :p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
It was more of a play on words than a serious question dude. But I would describe that car as cracking! (in the good sense)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Great cars love them would you swap for this charged one which my mate is looking to shift for a hatch lol.Apologies I just stuck that in if its out of line delete I know it aint the for sale section.
4851880554a7508476329l.jpg

Bloody hell you dont half move fast.

I ment that only as .. its a car i really like mate. Would have no intention of selling the starlet after the money ive put into her. Im at a great loss of over £10k, with no regrets :)

I cant even see that pic mate, works internet policy wont allow it.

Iain

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I Seen an almost identical one to that today in Buttervent Co. Cork. Looked awesome

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well it was only parked in the usual hang out spot so didn't get to have a listen, But looked good though yellow center spots really set it off.