Aftermarket CT9 manifold that keeps turbo in stock position and boost controller

hga05

Member +
As title suggests, and either manual or electronic boost controller but manifold is more important

hga05

Member +
It does seem to be a popular manifold but having just spend quite abit on an emanange and got to get it mapped, want to see if i can get something a little cheaper. Also if i td04 it in the future ideally i dont want to have spent alot on a ct9 manifold.

ChrisGT

Member +
It does seem to be a popular manifold but having just spend quite abit on an emanange and got to get it mapped, want to see if i can get something a little cheaper. Also if i td04 it in the future ideally i dont want to have spent alot on a ct9 manifold.

Well you have a few choices for a "cheaper" one, like the Autobahn or Japspeed but they are rubbish and will crack. You could buy a SPS, then if you did go TD04, sell it on. Doubt you'd lose that much!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
PM me mate you can easily sell the manifold on for 200 pounds when you finally come to sell it so you wont loose a hell of alot.

As already said you are going to get one of the best quality manifolds on the market. Not to mention you get 1 year warranty :)

I also sell EBC's if you are interest the HDI EBC-R is a hot favourite and they work extremely well.

Thanks guys for the mention :)

bigdoods

Member +
iv a boost controller for sale.look at my for sale thread
DSC05131.jpg
[/IMG]