Pictures:
1110554-1.jpg

1110554-3.jpg

Contact Details:07743871156 or PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection

Last edited:

shaddow

Member +
Iv had a Glanza, loved it but my wife hated it so I had to get rid, I loved it though!
Yeah just a scooby. Iv found a nice one and dont want to miss it so Il let the Integra go for £5000 as it is!!!!

Last edited:

Dan_SV

Member +
that car looks sweet!!!
i bought simons glanza from him and engine wise is perfect.
all the mods will have been done properly i'm sure and someone needs to buy this while they can!!!

shaddow

Member +
that car looks sweet!!!
i bought simons glanza from him and engine wise is perfect.
all the mods will have been done properly i'm sure and someone needs to buy this while they can!!!

Hey buddy! good to hear my little baby is doing you proud!
Thanks for the big up, you know how I look after my cars.
:)

nexia201

Member +
is 203bhp big bhp for a tegra??? tought they were all 190bhp standard :confused: so where is the big bhp??? wasnt there one on here that sold for 3,000 a couple of months ago??? 'trying to find link '

shaddow

Member +
It had NOS but iv sold the kit now.
Also 203 bhp is high for these as normally they are rolling roaded anyware between 186-205 bhp.
My mates got 189 and its got almost the same mods as mine and that was at the same place but we think mine has a uprated vtec cam as it destroys his integra and the engine sounds totaly different and is more rev happy.

shaddow

Member +
Like i said it was 255bhp but I cant change the title, I have edited the advert accordingly though. To save hastle you can remove it and il re list it with a more accurate title. didnt mean to upset anyone.