another insurance question , sorry guys

T.C

Fresh Recruit
well im currently 17, turning 18 in march, hoping to get a glanza v turbo in april when i get my 1 yrs no claim through. I know im going to have to pay through my nose , but i really do love glanzas! . I should be able to get insured with performance direct as they gave me a quote for a supra tt at £8000 fully comp :| , how high do you think it would be for a glanza? higher then £3000?

thanks in advance :)

also im new here , go easy :p

white-ep82

Member +
ok then you cant......even tho I isnured my starlet with bell when I was 18 with 1 yr ncb for 1300....try phoning them, minewas cheaper on the phone

T.C

Fresh Recruit
yeah i think i mite have to , was that fully comp mate?
i havent tryed it online due to most companies not having the car listed, plus im guessing you can get better deals over the phone?

Jules-B

Member +
i know the one mate. I live in Harpenden. Jct 9 of the m1. could see buncefield from my house!!!

What glanza you looking at getting..if you need any help just give me a shout

GT_Neil

Member +
Glanza prices are so random, i got insured when i was 18 on a 96 glanza, and then now im 20 i cant get insured, purely because most insurers dont have it on the system.

same insurance company would'nt insure me even though they did'nt before LOL!!

but no it wont be higher than 3k. i think mine was 1900....

Auto EP82

Lifer
where are u all insured on glanzas thats what i wanted but no 1 had them on there system n said they wudent insure it as a gt so had to go 4 the gt

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
thats a mad amount to be even considering paying on insurance lol, at 19 with 2 years ncb I payed 1k on my GT with bell and at 20 with 2 years ncb it dropped to 630 with bell. 600 at 21 with 3 years NCB.

Auto EP82

Lifer
no there not insurance up in july will change then hoe much u think i shud pay will av 4 ync then m8 and got cat 1 alarm now and certificate

GT_Neil

Member +
no there not insurance up in july will change then hoe much u think i shud pay will av 4 ync then m8 and got cat 1 alarm now and certificate

bloody hell, with that pennys, my friend gets prices around the 900 mark with, 2 ncb 3 points and no claims. at 19 with two years driving.

you will be looking at 700ish or hopefully below... elephant btw.