Any SE X10 users?

stuart

Member +
Hi guys

As above anyone got an X10?

I got my X10 yesterday, got it home, left it on charge for around 5/6 hours. Gave me full battery. Used the phone all day yesterday, however when put on charge it wouldn't charge? I read somewhere that first time charge it may have to drop to 5% before would charge. So left the phone on for it to fully drain.

It turned itself off yesterday at about 4pm GMT - Plugged it into AC charger, sony erricson screen loads up, then it just says power down and turns itself off.

It has been plugged in usb on 2 different PC's, I've tried using different sockets around the house, I've taken battery out, checked terminals they are clean.

When plugged in the red led just flashes every few seconds and if I unplug the charger and goto turn on it just flashes 3 times.

It has been on 'charge' for over 14 hours now and still it loads up then powers down, occasionally it will flash up saying 2% battery left please connect charger.... (I've had it on charge over 14 hours..)

Could this be a dodgy battery? It worked fine yesterday from the intial charge when I recieved it.

Last edited:

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I would send it back hun no way should it of done that after a first charge. SE's are normally fab but seems the newer ones are letting them down.

I've got a SE Satio and something you'll notice is probably that the batter doesn't last long if your using it alot during the day, best piece of advice is invest in a car charger!!! lol :)

i used to work for O2 bud.. and tbh ever since the w910's SE hav had a few firmware(software) issues seemed to b ok on ther last batch on phones bt it may have returned. so i would call up your POS(point of sale) and ask if theyve had any other problems with these handsets and i would google it first then they cnt giv u any bs about this being the 1st one if thers been loads =)