Anyone believe in DIET PILLS?

Well now that I doing truck driving I can physically feelmy weight gain, and thats only after maybe 3 months?? Diet is away to hell, no more time for gym or even runs at night, or maybe do have time but because physically tired from driving I just cant be analed to do so..

Read loads on eBay etc with these glorious diet pills that supposedly control your diet after so many days?? I am guessing they make you feel bloated = dont eat..

Im driving for a guy just now on a P/T basis but its more liek F/T and it covers his 3 lorries, which none of them have 24v fridges so your always eating out, KFC, Truck stops etc etc.. You cant take piece/packed lunch as they go off..

Any suggestions?

stuart

Member +
Goto doctors mate, a bird at my old work place got prescribed these pills....grind about 12 of them up and your buzzing away for a few hours.

if your driving a truck, start smoking :p

I hate smoke m8, I rarely drink and I dont do drugs although the effets of SPEED etc etc that have on people seem promising :D But on a serious note I think I just need to be less lazy and motivate myself, which is hard when your sitting on your anal for hours on end and all you want to do when home is chill out!! Just thought these LEGAL pills would maybe bloat you so you didnt want to eat as much??

stuart

Member +
I wouldnt buy anything drug wise from eBay mate, you could be getting anything, don't care if they are registered and what not, best bet is doctors...or as you say, run/swim/cycle on a morning.

starbogt

Member +
No diet pill is good for you without exercise. There are pills to help reduce your appetite but 1st thing is to look at your diet 1st what do you eat. I've spent the past 6 months looking at my diet while starting to weight train and found a lot of floors in it, the main problem I suffered was the obvious lack of exercise(cardiovascular and weight training). Try healthier snacks e.g salads and not sweets,crisps or chocolate.

TurboDave

Member +
Go and see your local "soft drug dealer" and buy some T5's a which are a mix of asprin/efagiin etc.

Job done.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
nothing beats good old eating right and exercise though. ive got the exercise side down, but still eat like a hungry horse though, lol.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
started cardio workout about 18 months ago give or take, added weight training about a year ago. i dropped 3 stone quick as you like, but now can't shift anymore without a drastic diet change, and i hate being hungry, lol :D

TurboDave

Member +
Not all drugs have the same effects on everyone.

Also

How long you been training Dub se7en?

Ha ha Clenbuterol have made everyone I have ever spoken to about them shake.

They are not the same they have a different chemical make up.

I do agree though a calorie controlled diet and a good exercise routine beats anything you can ever buy.

starbogt

Member +
started cardio workout about 18 months ago give or take, added weight training about a year ago. i dropped 3 stone quick as you like, but now can't shift anymore without a drastic diet change, and i hate being hungry, lol :D

Have to have a chat if you make it on sunday. I lost 2 stone in last 6months then put most of it back on with the gym! just hope its muscle :D

stuart

Member +
Back when I was 17, I lost 4 stone in just under 5 months, cost me near £30 a week, didn't eat anything for hours on end and also stayed up most of the night playing on video games. Easy way to lose weight but is illegal.

balanced diet and what not (these guys above) seem to knowtheir stuff like :)