Anyone Else Getting Boost Creep?

Auto EP82

Lifer
Been getting boost creep in the 200sx of about 2-3psi was just wondering if anyone else was getting it yet or not.

Auto EP82

Lifer
Its nice to have a bit more boost just not too much lol.I havent driven the starlet for a while now but that used to get it quite alot in winter where the filter was in the front bumper.

Kelly

Member +
I have a lil bit regardless of weather with the auto. Used to run 8psi and it would creep to 12.5psi on gear change. Now with external wastegate it runs 0.90bar and creeps to 0.95bar on change. So much more manageable. And it hasnt changed even with the extremley cold air :)

rb69

Member +
Yes I get it no matter what the weather. Creeps up to about 13psi and that is with just an Apexi catback and TRD leads!

How much was your external wastegate Kelly and was it easy to fit?

Kelly

Member +
Yes I get it no matter what the weather. Creeps up to about 13psi and that is with just an Apexi catback and TRD leads!

How much was your external wastegate Kelly and was it easy to fit?

the tial wastegate was like £160 i think but you need a manifold which allows an external wastegate which i got off Sacha the 'power up kit'

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Been noticing it on mine recently, have turned the EBC down a little just to be safe. The controller registered a peek of 1.18bar on the TD04! Was set at 1.1.

liam2368

Member +
yup, i seem to be hitting fuel cut every time i really do give it some and my boost gauge has stopped working lol so no idea what boost it's going too but still running standard and fuel cut so shouldnt be that bad. it's really really pissing me off though!

Jay

Admin
Loving the cold air at the minute, the little auto just wants to boost and that's a good thing! Getting some extra boost between changes as per usual but nothing she can handle. ;)