Anyone Recognise this Nice GT ??

herbie

Member +
Im looking for a 2nd car and spotted this GT on Pistonheads.
The guy lives within 20 miles of where i stay, but ive never seen this car going about.
I thought I knew all the Starlets going about local to me but apparently not LOL.

Any ex owners on here? Or perhaps the owner himself??

Its been nicely moddified.

719383-1.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/719383.htm

lleey2k4

Member +
Thats a lovely GT im beginning to like that Doobie front splitter more and more everytime i see it.

ZEP 082

Member +
think it's previous owner has been here but i might be wrong. can't remember who he was right now.

Fro

Member +
Looks alot like one that goes around not far from me, seen it town a few times too. Dunno as its the same one though cause the guy cud only have just bought it a month or so ago

herbie

Member +
Looks alot like one that goes around not far from me, seen it town a few times too. Dunno as its the same one though cause the guy cud only have just bought it a month or so ago

Ah ok :)

Hmmm the alarm bells would be ringing if he's only owned it a month.

I emailed the seller yesterday but he hasnt replied yet :slap:

sx_turbo

Lifer
used to belong to graham gtturbo i beleive, sold it a couple of months ago, providing it's in the same condition as it was sold it would be a great buy

Elaine

Lifer
seen this car at one of the P'mouth meets when graham had it.... if it still the same this is a very clean car!!

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah thats grahams... I sold him that doobie bumper.

lovely looking GT and tastefully modded.

im sure the new owner ran headlong into problems, went well for a day or something stupid then tits up?

i only remeber because he(the new owner) was fairly cheery about the whole mess! i'll try and find the thread, but it may take some hunting!

Phil

Dan3SGTE

Member +
im sure the new owner ran headlong into problems, went well for a day or something stupid then tits up?

i only remeber because he(the new owner) was fairly cheery about the whole mess! i'll try and find the thread, but it may take some hunting!

Phil

seriously?

Thats unlucky...... I thought it was very healthy? :confused:

sx_turbo

Lifer
sounds like the guy was unlucky and had some sort of boost spike which caused the problems.

i assume it's been sorted now that he is selling?

Phil

Super Moderator
sounds like the guy was unlucky and had some sort of boost spike which caused the problems.

i assume it's been sorted now that he is selling?

yup assume the best :)

worth going to see though scooby-modders...looks nice at least :)

Phil