Anyone use uksc?

Phil

Super Moderator
Have you seen there news blog?

Just been on and its pretty tidy.

was on there once or twice opened up an account but most of the topics at the time were about paint? or something. i wasnt hooked.

came back here to a good old row about compressor surge and realised where i belonged.

they have different traders though so its good to go over and check there gear out every so often! and blog sounds good.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator

dylan your gaureented a cracking thread on here at least once a week.

we've had the malteasers strip bashin, enginetuner dyno lark and countless other hilarities(sp) recently.

tis an epic read for all... throw in some honda loving and we are sorted.:haha:

mayb i didnt give ukst a chance cause i like it here too much?

Phil

gv1.3

Admin
Im not really familiar with UKSC forum but saw they implemented a new portal like ours, certainly a good move as it worked well for us.

There is always an entertaining thread to be seen here I have to admit but I may sign up over there and check it out looks like they are doing good things.

cooki

Member +
im a member on there but only to check out the classifieds+traders dont even think ive posted on there yet lol

Ryno

Member +
i do :)

but i'm a forum whore and live on most car forums :haha:

it's always good to know both sides of every story and to get some good tech knowlage on different cars!

addz

Member +
i do :)

but i'm a forum whore and live on most car forums :haha:

it's always good to know both sides of every story and to get some good tech knowlage on different cars!

Lol, was that an invite.. Im the same switch between forums to gain & know the best.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Yeah, they're a good bunch of lads over there... Slightly different to this site as they seem to have more UKDM cars, but there's some knowledgeable people on there for both turbo'd and non-turbo'd Starlets.

Jay

Admin
The News Blog is recommended reading for everyone interested in EP's. Really well put together and offers a great format for news and event info worldwide. Hat's off to Geo for sticking with it.

Jay

Dave.

Member +
I'm a member on both, and I think of it all as one big community :) I'd hate to see a rivalry/divide appear!

Both great websites, and while I am more active here, there are many folk who are the opposite.

Dave

Matchew

Member +
Been on there and looked at the classifieds, but never got on with it tbh.
This place is a million times better and funnier:rockon::rockon:

gv1.3

Admin
I think its cool to have a site that goes along similar lines. I know only too well how much planning and effort goes into changing a site and trying too add new features but it is quite rewarding. Im a bit of a nerd that way... like how this just had a HUGE influx of traffic but we have used traffic modeling to make sure the site is able to handle it.

Believe me guys there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes to make a website successful more than plopping a forum up for people to use as I am sure the guys on UKSC are fully aware. So anyone who puts the effort in gets my well wishes.

One issue is with more info and features comes more traffic and problems... thats the tricky bit :)

I also think its important to set goals. We are pushing to be at 10 million hits a month by the end of Dec and are on target after signing up our 4100 th member today :)

Its all good fun and I wish UKSC all the best.