Anyone wax there car?

dee23388

Member +
Can anyone help me as to which wax is the best. Also consider money here. Some good ones but the prices are mental. Always polish the car but seems thats not always the best way. Any recommendations?

stuart

Member +
Will start using wax again March time maybe, only use autoglym stuff. Nothing fancy like those £2000 pots!!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yeah im an Autoglym person too, got a nice big set of cleaning prodcuts from their range... Never wax it tbh...

dee23388

Member +
I have autoglym as well and use there polish but have been told to wax the car now. Got a 350z now so just wana keep the shine and think its the best way. Was just wondering what products people have used and think are the best

dee23388

Member +
yeah i know but i can never have a dirty car. Mine gets washed whether its raining or not haha. I have like ocd on my cars

jam35

Member +
personally i use maguiras or however you spell it its expensive ish but well worth the money and goes a long way there is a guide on here of exactly wat to do ill ttry and find it now

dee23388

Member +
Yeah i have it sitting as well. Have used it only on the leon. Was pretty hard to get off at times. Not sure if i got the polish or wax though

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
yeah i use autoglym as its cheap and good stuff but ime going to try a maguires clay block next there supposed to be amazing every that ive talked to about them was really impressed !!

i use autoglym hi def wax £30=40 for a pot and one coat uses hardly any, wash and wax it every week, with one coat of wax the majority of dirt comes of with the power hose and it still beading and thats with the car getting pigging through the week.

Takes me 15 mins to put on and 10 to take off

dee23388

Member +
hmmm that sounds pretty good. Just want something that gives it a mean looking finish! You can never have it too shiny haha

sx_turbo

Lifer
i use autoglym high def wax

it's the muts nuts, my car shines like a mirror after and is clean for weeks (needed when the car is black lol) also repels the dirt from getting into the paint

dee23388

Member +
sounds the best then so far. What about wheels? I've 19" Rays on my car with fat lips. Anything you know that would be good to get these shining?