arch

gtevi

Member +
Yes I need this do as I didn't do research into my wheel offet, although they look cool the scrub at small bumps and pot holes. How do you roll the guards with the plastic around the wheel arch, I've fear a bloke judt cut the underneath of the stuck the face back on but to me thst sounds pretty dodgy. Is there any other ways??
Have also considered shaving the wheels (offest).

Jay

Admin
Common for the DSR tyre to catch the wheel arch if the vehicle is lowered. Basically the whole rear axle shifts to the right. Depending on how severe it is an adjustable panhard rod can bring things back in line.

If it's just a case of incorrect rims then rolling the arches might be your only option. The plastic trim will need removed, arch modified and the trim will probably need cut to suit the new shape.

gtevi

Member +
Whiteline panhard rod installed. Yeah the rear still scrub.what's the process of taking the plastic trim around the arch ? I've undone the 2 screws but seems to still be pretty secure but that was with the wheel on, is there clips also or double sided tape or something.?

gtevi

Member +
Tyres are 195x50x15 but the offet was to much (or to little, lol ) I didn't do enough research before. Kicking myself now.

Jay

Admin
It's taped on as well, be careful not to bend it getting it off, a slight bit of heat might help soften the tape.

SKINY

Lifer
It was a bitch to remove mine, that's some serious strong tape they used.
As Jay sais if you do decide to take it off the heatgun will soften it, then you can get a long Stanley blade in behind it :)