Area Representatives

KrissyB

Member +
:):)Just a thought as they used to do it on the 172cup forum and have area reps in charge of arranging meets and events etc etc and so forth worked really well on there e.g. South East rep and so on

Everyone knew when meets were and they were all properly orchestrated as such.

Just a suggestion guys and girls

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
We are currently working on a similar idea at the moment. Rep added for suggestion anyway

dac69er

Super Moderator
some people have taken apon themselves to pretty much do this anyway. the likes of sammie in my area have arranged meets

Idrees

Banned
some people have taken apon themselves to pretty much do this anyway. the likes of sammie in my area have arranged meets
That's true, it looks like the same people always organise events locally. For example, Kelly in the North West and me here locally. :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Thats a wicked idea, some good organisers around the country shame about the midlands everyone is useless :p haha

Edit: Starlet_Sam i nominate to be midlands rep...

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
LOL glad you people like the idea, Its just some people love organising such events and its a great way to keep everyone in the know about events and meets, and keep area meets more organised and regular.

Thanks for the REP as well :)

Maybe an area Poll later on too see whom will be nominated to get the area rep status?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well there is a Program in operation at the moment as a bit of a test. We have one or two members already involved in it as well as we are keeping an eye out for people who take a bit of initiative and organise meets.

KrissyB

Member +
Well there is a Program in operation at the moment as a bit of a test. We have one or two members already involved in it as well as we are keeping an eye out for people who take a bit of initiative and organise meets.

Good stuff :)

Kelly

Member +
Aye as above this is already undergoing. People who make the effort do not go un-noticed :)

I like being involved with anything remotley in my area and the national shows too. And luckily Sammie has helped by taking on the responsibilty of Japshow which is a weight off my shoulders which i am very grateful for :) it was starting to cost a small fortune each year going to every event :p

KrissyB

Member +
Glad to gear people are liking the idea and some people are so proactive in this role.

Its good to have these people as it keeps the cruise meets section organised and structured which is good

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Aye as above this is already undergoing. People who make the effort do not go un-noticed :)

I like being involved with anything remotley in my area and the national shows too. And luckily Sammie has helped by taking on the responsibilty of Japshow which is a weight off my shoulders which i am very grateful for :) it was starting to cost a small fortune each year going to every event :p

Glad I'm good for something :p

:)

xx

KrissyB

Member +
Glad people think its a good idea. We had a vote on my old forum too see who would get the status of area Rep as such or as said before if people want to take the role that would work too :p