ARP Headbolt Kits £115 - In Stock

Boab

Member +
I currently have 6 sets of ARP headbolt kits in stock. You all know what they do, super heavy duty headbolts which help to eliminate head lift at high boost. These help to stop headgasket failure and help the sealing of the headgasket.

Applications : 4EFTE & 5EHE

Price : £115 delivered to UK mainland & Ireland.

starlethbk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
I currently have 6 sets of ARP headbolt kits in stock. You all know what they do, super heavy duty headbolts which help to eliminate head lift at high boost. These help to stop headgasket failure and help the sealing of the headgasket.

Applications : 4EFTE & 5EHE

Price : £115 delivered to UK mainland & Ireland.

starlethbk.png

bob if id of know you had them id of got them off you lad ,great price ,bob pm me a price on a 1.6 mm steel head gasket for a friend of mine seems il have a few lads up to you for mapping starlets in the new year :) as im getting good input of sean from you (animal gt )

Last edited by a moderator:

Boab

Member +
bob if id of know you had them id of got them off you lad ,great price ,bob pm me a price on a 1.6 mm steel head gasket for a friend of mine seems il have a few lads up to you for mapping starlets in the new year :) as im getting good input of sean from you (animal gt )

pm'd

Bob

Boab

Member +
pmsl!!!

Do these ever need renewed if your removing the head a few times. Think mine have been torqued down twice now, is there a reccommended limit?

Twice should be ok, 3 or 4 times might not be so good.

nicky_glanza

Member +
Twice should be ok, 3 or 4 times might not be so good.

they should be sweet spuddy! there non-stretch bolts but as bob says after a good couple of torquings it would be advisable to get a new set! unless your like me and torque them up using the wrong head and ring them :) and buying a set of bob in the morning llf

joel_ep91

Member +
have 1 set of these left think there still the same price £115 delivered will double check and fix price according.