As Everyone Else Is Sharing Their Problems....

Glanza Pat

Member +
I have Crohns disease, any fellow starlet lovers suffer from this or a similar ailment?

I find the :ep91: gets me home fast when i need it most :p

Elaine

Lifer
I am really sorry if this an ignorant question but what is Crohns disease??

I really have never herd of it

Kelly

Member +
i know its some sort of bowel disease my grandma suffered from it, can be extremley painful, it runs in our family.

Glanza Pat

Member +
sorry im confused you being serious? the joke at the end throws me off?!

Yes im been serious. Have to have humour with Crohns or you will prob be depressed 24/7. :)

I am really sorry if this an ignorant question but what is Crohns disease??

I really have never herd of it

Its not ignorant. I had'nt heard of it untill the doctor told me about 8 years ago. Riko is on the right lines. Its a disease which affects the digestive sustem. Most commonly found in the intestines. Can be very nasty but can have a few + sides.....such as eating as much cake and chocolate that i want and never having to worry about putting on any weight :)

Crohn's disease? Is that the degeneration of the Intestines/inability to absorb food?

Blue Peter badge goes to Riko! lol

riko666

Member +
Booya! hehe. A man, that sucks but at least you can humour about it....and let me be the first to say I'm jealous of the not gaining weight part...no, I'm not a girl :(

Glanza Pat

Member +
is there a cure?

Not really. its can be controlled until it decides its had enough and wants to screw you up. Ive had some of my bowel removed. That was when i was 15, was kinda ok for a while after that, Came back again with a vengence last november and still trying to sort it now. was a bitch a few weeks ago. Thought i was gonna have to have more cut out but back on steroids now which seemt o be helping so will see how it goes.

C

CaL

its the opposite with me....i eat a peice of bread ....ive gained 100kgs.....lol....as for problems.....i am dyslexic....and never shut up

Nwimie

Member +
one of my best mates has crohns and is always on/off steriods was quite ill with it a few years back but has be good for the last few years fingers crossed!

Glanza Pat

Member +
one of my best mates has crohns and is always on/off steriods was quite ill with it a few years back but has be good for the last few years fingers crossed!

Thats good, hope they stay well. Pity there not the type of steroids that turn you into arnold shwarznegger. Now that would be a + lol

Nwimie

Member +
all tho in school he did grow rather quickly and bulk out but not arnie style :( that would just be cool