Attempted burgalry #2 scumbags

L900CMC

Member +
as some may know bought a glanza s for the missus off trevor a month or two ago,last nite some scab tried to steal it from outside the house except this time they done alot more damage than they did to mine. All the ignition wires have been pulled out and the ignition barrel taken to pieces. I have the ignition barrell back together but was jus wonderin if anyone knows the wiring for the ignition plug or how i can get it started to move it,obv this can be sent by u2u

We were lucky a car 11 houses away was broke into and the car keys and car obv stolen,jus heard that two young men were killed in a stolen car in the belfast area

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated,try and get this sorted cus the g.f is very upset

Chris

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I've said it before but it still stands true, some people are just cunts. Nothing worse than a car thieving bastard. Hope you get it sorted out dude.

L900CMC

Member +
I totally agree hutch,only thing thats worse is scum that beat elderly people,that really gets to me. Yeh adam the car will be getting an alarm,only had it a month or two so been getting other stuff sorted,her mum is talking bout putting up a camera and one of those motion lights

Jay

Admin
If you need to take a run down here to check anything mate just shout. I'll be about all day and tomorrow.

Seems to be a sharp increase in thefts lately. Not good at all.

D3N0

Member +
mate, you should have had an alarm put on it straight away. thought u would have learnt from wast happen to ur car.

glanov

Fresh Recruit
dam sorry to hear bout thar chris hope you get her sorted!! hate these w***ers that do this stuff!!
has been a brave few cars been broke into lately!! thats 4 glanzas now and jays gt that been broke into in the last few months around belfast!!

L900CMC

Member +
was it you d3no?only messin yeh in an ideal situation the alarm wuld of been put in at the start but sumtimes but 300 notes isnt too easy to pull together after jus buyig a car. right i got the car going but it needs an ignition barrell and alll the plastics around and under the steering wheel,does anyon know if the ign plug is wired dif on an auto cus if its not i can copy mine
thanks for the offer jay appreciate it,sorry to hear bout the gt,bastards should have a hand cut off each time and then theyl nt do it a third time,thats wot the police man said earlier