Autobahn88 Decat/Mani

lingl9z

Member +
Hi i was looking to purchase an autobahn88 decat and mani 150 for the pair brand new delivered, Tho I've been told these are subject to failure,

was wondering how they fail, loss of power, cracks etc, have no idea if there braced or not, if there not any idea how much is bracing would cost?

If anybody has a decat/manifold for a ct9 hybrid for sale let me know thanks :)

Bare in mind im on a tight budget otherwise i'd of purchased a mani from Sps

Cheers

Duff

Member +
They are pretty hit and miss from what I've heard/read, some people have got them and the fitted first time and didnt crack others wouldnt fit at all and had bent flanges etc, they're also prone to cracking. They don't come braced..it wouldnt cost much to brace them though as all you're really doing is welding a piece of steel to it. You get what you pay for i'm afraid with manis/decats.

After-Glanza

Member +
bought a mani and decat from these guys for my starlet before i knew bout their reputation and i regretted it until my goods came and both went on like a glove. as he says its hit and miss but if mine cracks ill get one from sps or wepr or another trader. mine was the braced manifold and is all good so far.

lingl9z

Member +
bought a mani and decat from these guys for my starlet before i knew bout their reputation and i regretted it until my goods came and both went on like a glove. as he says its hit and miss but if mine cracks ill get one from sps or wepr or another trader. mine was the braced manifold and is all good so far.

hmmm i see, well my luck with hit and miss usually ends up in me getting stressed because it don't work =[