Back again, popping in to say howdy

Nipponneil

Member +
Hey dudes,

This place has changed a lot since I was last here. I sold my '99 Glanza V over 2 years ago (to Mark at Glanza.co.uk), and I've been trying out other cars, none of which are quite as much fun as the Starlet (although one was a lot more scary). I keep pining after getting another one, but I don't see it happening any time soon. House, wife and baby mean priorities have changed. I have been told I can get a mid-life crisis car when I turn 40, so that's all right then.

Anyhoo, I was digging around in my garage, throwing stuff out and i found a Japanese custom-fit roof rack for the EP91 and a snowboard/ski carrier device.

As I no longer have the car or a snowboard, it's probably about time I moved them on. They are now on ebay, and I'll stick a post in the For Sale section to illustrate this. If I don't sell for the starting price, I will entertain offers from the crew on here. Any of you who snowboard in one of the indoor centres (or Highlanders who are crazy enough to drive their pride and joy to the slopes) may find this to be a funky investment. Others won't.

Cheers,

NN
:ep91:

Glanza_MK

Member +
Welcome back mate! Cant get away from the addicition huh?! Mine has changed majorly since you last saw it! Are you still in Olney?

John

Nipponneil

Member +
Welcome back mate! Cant get away from the addicition huh?! Mine has changed majorly since you last saw it! Are you still in Olney?

John

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. Your car certainly looks a bit different! I no longer live in Olney. Moved to Turvey (4 miles away) a couple of years ago. Nice little village, but I guess that makes me the village idiot.

Cheers,

Neil