Back to my old roots

Rumel786

Member +
Well tomorrow going to pick up my new vehicle and the almera will be kept garaged while being sold :(

Back to high insurance at £3650.

However i must say i have no regrets as i previously paid slightly over 4k on insurance on the same type of car.

Its a Black Volkswagen Golf V6 4 motion ;)

Iv got less money to spend a month now as i will be spending more money on petrol but who cares :p

I will update with some piccies once the new babys home beside the mk2 golf :rockon:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Thats fucking rediculous insurance for a car like that. You live in a proper rough area or have you just been a bad boy in the past?

Rumel786

Member +
Nope, no bad boy, insurance in my area is high as in beeston there is a high crime rate and with me just turning 21 but still with 1 years no claim thats what il be paying (well in total £379 from now until Jan 11) then my insurance renews and hopefully should be alot less.

AdDaMan

Member +
Mate thats fucking ridiculous for a golf v6. I used to pay that on a glanza 5-6years ago when i was 18, first car etc

Rumel786

Member +
Haha try living in beeston mate at 18 and insurance on a v6 4 motion would be around 6-7k at least lol

When i was 19 i payed slightly over 4k on a v6 4 motion and with one years no claim its only slightly reduced lol!

Rumel786

Member +
That's mad insurance prices, what are them cars like? same as the vr6?

Pretty much same as the vr6 Highline spec BUT with the all important 4 wheel drive ;)

I can't believe you have to pay that much insurance on any car.

Wonder what a supra or skyline would cost to insure in that area!

I think a mate was telling me he was paying approx 3k when he was 23 on his skyline with 1 years ncb. Still stupidely expensive!

D3N0

Member +
Thats absolute b*ll*cks, insurance can never be that high. the most id pay for insurance at the starter age of 18 is £1800, any more and you can forget it.

Rumel786

Member +
Sound's a nice car, the vr6s were great except drank alot of oil ^_^

It does indeed but im looking forward to seeing how our mk2 golf with a vr6 highline in compares to the v6 4 motion!

Thats absolute b*ll*cks, insurance can never be that high. the most id pay for insurance at the starter age of 18 is £1800, any more and you can forget it.

Lol well thats what happens if you live in a area with a high crime rate and you want to drive a good car.

lingl9z

Member +
It does indeed but im looking forward to seeing how our mk2 golf with a vr6 highline in compares to the v6 4 motion!

ooo that was my plans with my old MK2 golf wish i never sold it now mintest car i've ever had! =] let me know how it goes in comparrison

Rumel786

Member +
car reg please or if not just what year and capacity

i think its either a 1999 or 2000 bud, cant remember the reg but its a 2.8 v6 4 motion, 3 door, 5 seats, milage approx 35k

ooo that was my plans with my old MK2 golf wish i never sold it now mintest car i've ever had! =] let me know how it goes in comparrison

Theres another thread somewhere i put up some pics of the m2 golf! its only covered approx 30 miles at the most i reckon since its conversion and hat was about 3 months ago and it also had a full re-spray in white lol!

Il def let you know how they compare to each other ;)