BAG Turbo's Blitz avant garde (Blitz hybride ct9 kit)

Red Hot

Member +
Question. Who is familiar with the BAG turbo upgrades from Blitz? Never seen anything about them on this forum. I've got a new one over here that is even further modified that the std. kit. Would love to get some more info on these.
Are there still available? at what price?

The only thing I could find about them on an mr2 site is this:
Bag Turbo
Blitz avante garde! Replace the impeller and compressor air intake side of genuine turbo charger. This simple bolt-on type turbo kit maximizes the performance of your turbo. This is the new Blitz concept of tuning up genuine turbos. The impeller diameter (core component of this bag turbo) is enlarged by 17%, and its precision balance is improved 10 times. The compressor housing is made of new material and specially heat treated to improve durability by 44%.

a uk guy uses the surpa item on his 1g-gte with good results http://www.prolex-uk.com/d1drift.html

Some pictures:

The "BAG" (supra turbo)

(supra turbo)

Found this on a japanese sales site. This is the EP82/EP91 upgrade.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i assume a hybrid version of standard turbo, looks funky and must be pretty rare.

unfortunately i cant help though

hardcoreep

Member +
It was replaced a long time ago by the KV series turbochargers. Swapping the wheels means that they must be rebalanced. Very rare, very hard to find and very expensive. Not worth the money.