(basildon) Please Read!!!

gt Daz

Fresh Recruit
for those who go to basildon essex up the strip DO NOT PARK UP you will get a £30 fine and if cault up there again the police will crush the cars. just to let u all no

sx_turbo

Lifer
i dont see how they can do that, if your are parked up not doing anything illegal then by rights they cant do anything.

if your car is switched off and your just sat talking then you are hardly causing a disturbance.

bunch of tossers, i went down the strip sat i must have missed you lot.

i would have argued the toss with the coppers.

GTash

Fresh Recruit
i got a 30 fine on sat too. i put in a complaint with essex police about the pc.
they are looking into it.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i got a 30 fine on sat too. i put in a complaint with essex police about the pc.
they are looking into it.

so they bloody should to, its an absolute disgrace.

if they put the same effort into catching the drug dealers and the smack heads in basildon it would be a much nicer place.

makes me so bloody mad this does

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Thats crap, ill drive off if they try and fine me! lol. I was down there for a bit on Saturday, a black starlet waved @ me, had toyotagtturbo.com written on the windows in white! I have the Quadlight starlet in black, i wanna know who it was. :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
didnt look like speedlines they were 10 spokes, look a bit like dare v2 alloys

similar to these

jamesgwheels.jpg

gt Daz

Fresh Recruit
Thats crap, ill drive off if they try and fine me! lol. I was down there for a bit on Saturday, a black starlet waved @ me, had toyotagtturbo.com written on the windows in white! I have the Quadlight starlet in black, i wanna know who it was. :)

thats me lol

Starbo_87

Member +
yeah thats standard call for em now up there, a few of me pals said that the new place to go on the saturday nyt is up at lakeside. but im not to sure where abouts ill keep ya posted.

Luigi_GT

Fresh Recruit
i was in one of the starlets that got fined apperently we were obstructing the pathway even tho we were parked on a grass verge, that pc was a right c**t.

But yea the place to be on a saturday night is lakeside, towards the back near ikea except the opposite way up along the bridge is signposted towards basildon and M25 i think.

gt Daz

Fresh Recruit
was with some mates this evening who also got a fine now if i put the police MAN's badge number up would any one like to complan about this man?? as this will help us because were doing the same

IT COULD BE YOU ONE DAY WITH THE FINE...

if no not to worry.

gt Daz

Fresh Recruit
yea thats true but when he was giving me and other mates who drive gt's all the pasengers came over and the GAVA told them go way!! with a proper attitude so ill just get them all to conplane if there is any one that gets done by this man make sure u go on essex police and tell them. ill put the badge number on here soon chaps