bee r with power fc

Beaker

Member +
Are you talking about a bee r rev thingy that makes chavy noises. I would have thought it was totally unneccesary with a power fc.

Bazza

Member +
ye they are the ones!!!! lol

only using cuz trying to get in drag series at santa pod and use as launch control!! :rockon:

has the power fc got launch control???

its just been told that they mite not work well together??

Aidan-G

Member +
no they dont work well with the power fc,something to do with grounds/earths...

if you want launch control,maybe you should think about e-manage ultimate

jamesbaa

Member +
the power fc will probaly try to counteract what the bee*r is doing, i dont know much about the power fc or bee*r but i would emagine it will mess with it!

Bazza

Member +
o rite so its earths then.

i really want stand alone ecu tho do any of these have launch control??

jamesbaa

Member +
I would have thought the power FC would have more functions over the ultimate due to being a stand alone unit unlike the ultimate which is piggy back, i know it has the lauch control function but it takes some time to get it working on the ultimate!

Aidan-G

Member +
I would have thought the power FC would have more functions over the ultimate due to being a stand alone unit unlike the ultimate which is piggy back, i know it has the lauch control function but it takes some time to get it working on the ultimate!

well the power fc has a 20x20 map,where as the e-manage has a 16x16 map..so a slight differance there,not that much you'd notice (i doubt)chris got my launch control workin as soon as he pluged the laptop in!lol..to be honest the power fc has f*ck all more than the e-manage

jamesbaa

Member +
well the power fc has a 20x20 map,where as the e-manage has a 16x16 map..so a slight differance there,not that much you'd notice (i doubt)chris got my launch control workin as soon as he pluged the laptop in!lol..to be honest the power fc has f*ck all more than the e-manage

ok mate thanks for that, i can just remember when there was that big descussion about getting the launch control working and some fella done it but wouldnt give out what he had done lol!

jamesbaa

Member +
it has, check out the link on the topic, its got antilag, launch control traction control.... sounds like a good bit of kit!

cheers mate

bigdoods

Member +
i have my power fc and bee*r working with eachother.it worked the first day for launching but then i tried to use it there before my mani blew and i remember me thinking was it working or not.il let you know when i get my new mani fitted if this thread is still open

Bazza

Member +
i have my power fc and bee*r working with eachother.it worked the first day for launching but then i tried to use it there before my mani blew and i remember me thinking was it working or not.il let you know when i get my new mani fitted if this thread is still open

didnt u have one for sale?? please! :kiss:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
in all honesty the only think a beer goes good with is a pint glass.. lol :haha:

it causes a fault on the oem igf signal which causes the ecu to go in permanent limp mode till reset, ie ull get code 12 which means the ecu registered a misfire which will result in the ecu keeping timing at static timing constantly till reset.. ie it will keep timing at what u have the dizzy set to.. it will NOT advance or retard..

as aidan said above if u want that system go for an emu.. its not something to take lightly :)

kon