before you buy your fur coat.

monka

Member +
do you really need to buy a fur coat? save the money, you could probaly even buy 2 normal coats.

my gf has just finished a college project on animal cruelty and showed me a video she found, i'm not a squeamish person, seen all the ogrish and rotten.com crap, but this really did reduce me to tears,

here is a warning, this video really isnt for the faint hearted, is very graphic, dont watch then complain, i've warned you, really nsfw
please dont delete this mods, i've put up a warning.

http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'm still gonna go and and buy my fur coat made from 101 dalmation puppies, then i'll started pimping out my hoes :cool:

Dave.

Member +
Thats probably the worst thing I've ever seen on the internet. I genuinely couldn't actually watch that past the part with the skinned one looking at the camera...

Truely horrific :(

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
whoever can do something like that is so much worse than an animal. im really against this shit slaughtering of all sorts of animals, there isnt one reason in its favour, if not for money.
why not buy an artificial fur coat ffs it costs less and is aesthetically nicer too

Derek

Lifer
Thats fu*king terrible, how would they like to be skinned alive ffs! thats one of the most inhumane things ive ever seen. my gf and her sister are very very against this thing and after watching that i can see why. SCUM!!!!!!!!!!

Craig_GT

Lifer
I couldnt even watch that after i seen what they started doin to that animal.. thats sick man!

theres no need for that when they are alive!

59bhp

Member +
im not even gonna watch this as from what people have said i know ill just cry,

I hope the kinda people that do this suffer the same kind of fate that they subject to the animals that they butcher.

Kelly

Member +
Oh my :(

I'm not at all squemish i watch stuff my friends can't even watch but that video has just made me cry so so so much. Why is this allowed to happen? :( Why do ppl feel the need to wear fur? :(

p2d

Member +
i watched, i cried.

So sad. I could only watch a few seconds of that. At least there was no sound.

gv1.3

Admin
I cant watch it.. but I have seen it before and its sick. I have also seen videos of people selling dogs in markets to be eaten. They hold the dog up on a rope by the leg and rather than just kill the poor animal they actualy bash the shit out of it as they say the adrenalin that the dog secretes from being terrified makes the meat nicer to eat..

Sometimes the way people treat animals makes me wonder how civilised the world actually is. Fur can be totally man made without inflicting this torture on animals but people fuel this industry by continuing to buy this stuff.

You see rappers with their chinchilla (sp) coats on etc... its sick.

I dont believe in karma or god so unfortunately I dont believe these people will ever suffer for commiting these acts.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that just brought a tear. Fcuking distcusting that. i cant believe what i just seen.... i couldnt watch the white one get skinned, had to turn it off. Fucking scum!!!

Rik

Member +
Ain't even gonna watch it man, I hate seeing animals being treat like shit, i fucking despise people who hurt/kill them...I feel like taking a trip to these places and skinning some humans alive..that I have no problem with.