Big power starlets are nothing but a pain in the arse

Man i hate my car lol asif today couldnt get anyworse with my life and personal shit the car decides to fuck up yet again.

well 6 weeks ago the turbo just wouldnt boost simple so stripped turbo out and blades were broke to hell.

so after waiting 6 weeks just about got a second hand unit and fitted her up boosted great for a bout a week until tonight.

over taking in 3rd then up into forth still boosting hard at 1.5 bar then popped into fifth and nothing. No boost at all.

stopped checked all piping make sure no boost pipes blow off nope all good so im guessing ive fucked yet another turbo.

how the hell is my car destroying so many td05s?

Nickzorz

Member +
im not a glanza expert but 1.5 bar sounds pretty high. i know its a td05 but if theyre the mitsi turbos im used to then 1.5 was pretty much their limit so i ran mine at 1.2. Perhaps turn it down a little on your next turbo?

Fizturbo

Member +
I know the the feellin,
Went through a stage whr my car stressed me out to the MAX! 2year go and lost pure (money & sleep) also batch of turbos within weeks from different compnys was just havin pure bad luck and felt like smashin starbo to bits wiv hammer :mad:

Then i start fresh wiv completely different set up (full turbo kit,engine etc...) more power 1.4 bar,am more Happy now but still not 100% to how i want it and this project has been goin on (starbo) for 9yrs now,will it ever end :haha:

Turbo was second hand though perfect when a put it on, boosted fucking hard when going it as well,

currently today split up with the woman and fucked my car, fucker topper ad say so

Used same exhaust housing off last turbo so you know the weld been going strong for a while now tried moveing you know the arm part where normal actuator would go to see if open and its still solid shut

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Used same exhaust housing off last turbo so you know the weld been going strong for a while now tried moveing you know the arm part where normal actuator would go to see if open and its still solid shut

dam it was going to ask you for the exhaust housing of the turbo mine is fucked and dont really want to buy a new turbo lol

i feel your pain lad my car was not running 100% since i went for high power either

mate i still have an td05 16g exhaust housing at my work if want it tho you`ll need to get wastegate welded shut.

cover the postage and she`s yours for heehaw

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
mate i still have an td05 16g exhaust housing at my work if want it tho you`ll need to get wastegate welded shut.

cover the postage and she`s yours for heehaw

is it off a scooby like this one

DSCF0454.jpg

if so try get a quote and ill send ya money thanks lad its badly needed :rockon::rockon:

Was the wastegate welded completely shut all the way round? If so you are better off tacking it than completely welding it.