Black GT mint condition £2500

ep82 gt boy

Member +
dont know how to get pics up so if you send me your email address will send pics over that way but the description is as follows

For sale:1994 Starlet GT turbo

Item Condition:very good for year, clean interior, clean bodywork, no dents or scratches, clean engine bay, standard original car apart from alloys, bodykit, induction kit, and turbo timer

Price and price conditions:£2495

Extra Info:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=280181991577&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Pictures:

Contact Details:07857602183

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: i visit leicester every other weekend which is jct 23 of M1 so if you are more southern could meet you at that jct one weekend for a viewing

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Mate,

Here is a site just make an account here:

http://photobucket.com/

Once you have registered you then just upload the photos from your computer to your photobucket. Then once that is done copy and past the URL link from Photobucket and paste it into your thread.

I hope that is ok for an explanation although it is rough.

Last edited:
C

CaL

didnt you just buy this mate?good luck....arnt you 17 and you want something 4x4 to keep up with a 4x4 sapphire??:S:Smmm insurance....

Last edited by a moderator:

ep82 gt boy

Member +
yeah bought it 2 weeks ago and it gets thrashed by all my mates cars and my dads and after i modified my last car with putting different bits on it just ruined the car and A.this car is way too nice for me to modify and ruin and B. my dads car is 4x4 model so need something 4x4 to keep up with him... i am 19 and have 2 years no claims bonus with my dad as an additional driver and an excess of £1500 so i can pretty much get insured for anything just costs alot but not as much as if i hadnt of sorted out the above

C

CaL

ah i see....differ person thn....why do you need to keep up with him though??i cant say shit as i want a saph when im 18 lmao!

ep82 gt boy

Member +
if you knew my dad you would know why lol, he's competitive as fook, must be where i get it from lol... we go to the pod often and this year looks like we'll be going in our own cars and doing a few track days and sad to say the GT won't cut it in standard form and like i said i dont want to ruin it if you saw my last fiesta i modded you would see how i ruin cars when i modify em, i am really good at driving cars and keeping them serviced but not when it comes to modding

ep82 gt boy

Member +
am in rotherham S62 but if your from near birmingham then what i do is visit family in leciester LE11 every other weekend so could meet you at jct 33 of the M1 which will be a 1 hr drive for you abouts, try it in route planner, and i can assure you this car is A1 the only faults it has are the front shockers are worn out but have just bought some uprated KYB shockers off of dave burwash and will have them fitted in a couple of days and thats it so perfect mint condition sensibly modded car not one with a big turbo thats crap to drive everyday or thats had the boost wound up to where its just about to explode all as toyota intended

ep82 gt boy

Member +
anyone else want to offer, truly great condition just put brand new kyb fronts shocks on, nothing wrong with it, best offer i have had is £2200 so if anyone can beat this, letting go for next to nothing because i want to get my new car and i realise its nearly xmas and no one really has the money to buy cars at the mo